Thank you so much Cathy for the guidance and help you have given me. I know I have grown a lot in my approach to art and in my level of skills. I am constantly amazed at the way you can open my eyes to see in a new way, so that the end result of my work excites me. Rather than just reproducing exactly what I see, I am learning through your encouragement to breathe life and light into my images. I really appreciate your generous, encouraging and creative input.
Kathie Keeley Corrie
One on one live critiques on zoom
What to Expect
• Email your painting and reference photo in advance of the meeting to Cathy for her to study and prepare notes, digital adjustments and slides of master works to demonstrate successful principals on how your painting can become a stronger works of art.
• In the real time critiques on Zoom you will be able to see and discuss with Cathy your outcome, desires and any of Cathy’s digital adjustments and examples on how to improve your painting. This will provide you with a clear pathway forward to practice in your own time and studio.
• This collaboration will help you clarify the areas that you are seeking guidance – from challenging techniques to conceptual thinking. Cathy will give practical lessons and exercises to help you achieve better results and stronger work.
• Her mentoring can be applied by artists working with any subject matter as her approach focuses on training how to think, to interpret painting what we see which is the approach that she uses in all her artistic pursuits including figure, still life, and landscape.
• All one on one sessions will be done via ZOOM. You can download this free APP at… https://zoom.us/download
Live from Australia
To register your interest please include your phone number in an email to:
Cathy will call you back to discuss your needs
$80 – 1 x 1/2 hour session
$140 – 2 x 1/2 hour sessions
* Critique sessions will be on a first come first served basis.